Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Past

Today we shed another layer of past. We got rid of my car. This is a good thing, above and beyond no further car payments, it was nice to get rid of something that stirs up bad memories. And this car had some bad memory baggage. Master has been very nice in acquiring another car for me, and look forward to having good memories attached to the new car. I really hope that by ridding ourselves of the old car will help in the repairations between us, because that constant reminder will no longer be there. I know there are still issues between us, and with hope still blooming in me I hope all will be well.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to post this here I couldn't find an email address to send it to. The networks yahoo group has changed you can join it here http://groups.yahoo.com/group/temporaryspankingbloggers/

    ReplyDelete