Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hearthurt

As I continue my struggle with communication, it occurs to me that perhaps I am being to simple of my explinations when speaking with Master. I always speak honestly, however in trying to be honest I believe I have lost sight of what an explination is. I will continue to work on this fault of mine. It is causing a rift with Master, which is just the opposite of what I want. Master is lonely, and I hurt for him. I feel like I am communicating with him but much to my dismay, it is not the right communication that Master is looking for. I want Master to be happy. I have obviously given him enough unhappiness and grief and truly want nothing more than for him to be happy. We will not go forward without his happiness, and Master is thinking of going in a different direction==away from me. This saddens me greatly!!!! So I will continue to fight for him. My heart is heavy, but never without hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment