Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spring Cleaning and Stuff

Spring cleaning seems to bring out the shine in your home. However with that comes the dust and the actual realization of how much shit one family can accumulate. I'm quite embarrassed that I had not taken better notice last year on the yearly cleaning campaign. UGH! And I have to say that by far our twins room is the worst. They are two teenage boys and I cannot blame them 100% for the masses of stuff they have. They not get their own clothes, toys, video games and shoes but they also get the hand me downs from their older brother. Incredible. But again with the wonderful support of my wonderful Master I am allowed to clean everything! I plan to thank my Master by of course, worshipping his cock tonight, because he so deserves it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment