Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Missing Master

So I started the day with doctor appointments and came home and put on one of Master's shirts so I could have his smell with me all day. I love doing this because I miss Master when he is away, and his smell turns me on. I was even better today as things are strained between us and this helps me to feel closer to him. It's like getting a hug from him all day long. But alas that small joy was removed from when one my kids called stating he wasnt feeling, poor guy. So I picked him up from school wearing my own clothes. I brought him home and tended to him while tending the home as well. I don't like it when my kids are ill, I hate knowing they feel bad. I would feel kind of strange wearing Master's clothes with the kids around so instead I walked around the house always some sort of his clothing nearby that I could stop and smell. I do miss Master and can't wait for him to come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment