Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Again I have managed to forget one my rules, and I forgot to perform a specific duty that was given to me for today. I got so caught up trying to fulfil my projects for the day that I forgot two things. Not that I consider any rule or duty small, but I was assigned some fairly large projects to accomplish today and I became so focused on those that I forgot. The first one I corrected as soon as my Master reminded me, as it is one of my "everyday" rules, I did a swat for it, and the second one was an opportunity to perform a specific duty for today for my Master during our lunch together and my Master reminded me this evening. I have since apologized and presented myself for punishment, so hopefully, I will get the chance for another opportunity for that duty and I will please my Master. I have been able to mark things off my check list and that I think is pleasing to my Master. I still have a long to go to be a great submissive. I don't believe that I will ever be perfect, because there is always room for improvement. So to my Master, please understand that it isn't because I don't want to do something, I just need to stop getting so focused on one thing. Because I want to do everything I can for you, and perhaps someday I can be worthy of you.

3 comments:

  1. No one is perfect. Anyone who has that as their goal has most likely set themself up for failure. Just being the best you can be is all anyone can ask of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you'll be worthy of your Master. The fact that you present yourself for punishment when you make a mistake shows you're moving in the right direction. Enjoy the journey.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the response. I believe you are right that I had my sights to high for myself especially considering I'm new to this. Thank you for bringing me back to "Earth".

    Petal

    ReplyDelete