Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Away

They say that absence makes the heart grow fonder, however when Master and I were away from each other for a few days during our recent trip, I felt lost without him. I'm certain my heart did grow fonder but I was sad without him. It was only two days, but still I missed him constantly. When we were back together I wanted to have sex with him, but we only had time for a quick blow job. Which is one of my favorite things! But I did miss the intimacy of the actual act of sex. Last night after driving home, an eight hour drive, I showered and put on make up did my hair and wore a new dress to please Master. We then went to our room and I was lucky enough to get to suck his cock before he pushed it into my pussy. It felt so good to have Master on top of me, I truly missed him, and I hope that someday I can prove to him just much I really do love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment