Monday, April 19, 2010

Turning a new leaf

So on Thursday I was terminated from my place of employment. Which is actually a blessing. I worked odd long hours, and could never catch up with matters at home. So Master has declared that I will not be going back to work outside of the home. I couldn't be happier. I have the BEST Master ever! So I have turned my focuses to getting our house properly organized (perfect time for Spring cleaning). I am also going to put all my efforts into proving that I can be good slave for my Master. I am also in charge of cutting expenses in our home. I'm so happy to have these duties, because this is the life I want and I think that I can be a better slave by having the time required for a slow learner like myself. So THANK YOU Master for this opportunity. You are my love and my life and want nothing more than to prove myself for your happiness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment