Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Perfection

Perfection is a goal that I wish obtain, but know I will never achieve. So why would I continue to work at being perfect even though I will attain it? I know I am not the only human on Earth who wants to achieve perfection yet know that realistically it will never happen. Do I set myself for failure? I don't believe so. I just believe that there is no actual definition for "perfect" when it comes to a slave. There is always something that can be done better. I consider myself a continual work in progress. And with all the adjustments and tweaking I do, perhaps it will my Master happy. If not that I will continue to tweak and adjust until it does. After all I don't want to be perfect for the whole world, I want to be perfect for my world....which is my Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment